Tuesday, 26 August 2008

God's Zoo

This week we are running a holiday bible club at our church. The theme is 'God's Zoo' from a book published by Christian Focus and TnT Ministries. I have to say that the material is excellent by using Bible stories with animals in it takes the children through the building blocks of the gospel and the Bibles big picture: Creation, Fall, Judgement, Salvation through Christ. Please pray for us and all the children taking part, that they would understand and grasp the gospel. Here are the words to a theme tune I wrote for it (all together now: 'Can I sing the theme tune?').






When you look inside God's Zoo
There is lots in store for you!
Elephants and kangaroos,
Frogs, and snakes, and monkeys too!
Cos Jesus, He made everything:
Creator, Judge and Saviour King,
And He waits to welcome you,
When you look inside God's Zoo!


No comments: