
Well here is the first post on The Campbellog. Rachel and I have combined forces to produce a regular (we hope!) blog that will feature thoughts, articles, books reveiws, etc. There might even be recipes and possiblly the odd song or two (Yes I know- it's that exciting). We'll also keep you updated on how things are going in our move up to Llandrindod Wells. Which brings me to what I wanted to talk about....
In the last week of January we are moving to Llandrindod Wells, a town in Mid Wales. I will be taking the post of Pastor's Asisstant at Tabernacle Baptist Church, and Rach will be doing some housewifing. I've finished my job, Rach is still working, so we're just sorting out all we need to move. Like a house to move into for a start. And then packing stuff.
It's big stuff, we're sad to leave our church in Townhill but sure this is the Lord's will and we're excited about what He has planned in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment